4 hrs 40 mins
4 hrs 30 mins
Hey Jude's Note:
Fresh thyme and Portobello mushrooms...2 of our favorite flavors in one delicious soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb baby portabella mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add mushrooms, onion and garlic. Saute 3 to 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender.
- 2Transfer vegetable mixture to a 6-quart slow cooker and add broth and next 6 ingredients (sherry through white pepper).
- 3Cover and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- 4Whisk together evaporated milk and flour; stir into soup.
- 5Cover and cook on LOW for 30 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Portobello Mushroom Soup (Slow Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (460 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 258.6
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 1204.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 11.4 g