Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this in June 2008 of Better Homes and Garden. I made these on a stove top grill. They came out incredible. Very tasty.
- Scrape gills from mushrooms, if desired.
- Drizzle mushrooms with oil.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and crushed Italian Seasoning.
- On charcoal grill, cook mushrooms on rack.
- of uncovered grill.
- directly of medium coals.
- 6 to 8 minutes.
- turning once, halfway through cooking.
- Top each mushroom with a cheese slice.
- Place rolls, split sides down.
- on grill rack.
- grill 2 minutes more.
- until cheese is melted,.
- musrooms are tender.
- and bread is toasted.
- Serve mushrooms on rolls.
- pass mayonaise.
- sweet pepper pieces.
- and mayonaise.
Very good and easy to make with ingredients that I often have on hand. Made this with fresh basil from the garden and it was YUMMY! Couldn't find Ciabatta Rolls at the store so I made with hamburger buns, and it was still very good.