Recipe by Potluck
Pork roast seasoned with spices.Roasted till it falls apart and shredded for great sandwiches on hard rolls.The flavor is best when cold...
- 6 lbs pork butt
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fennel seed
Directions See How It's Made
- Debone and flatten pork roast,as much as possible.
- Cover with olive oil.
- Press or chop garlic.
- Mix spices and rub all over roast.
- Roast in oven 350 degrees for about 3 hours or until it falls apart.
- Cool and shredd by hand or thin slice.
- Serve on hard rolls with a little mustard.