Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple pork chop dish from Pillsbury Chicken, Beef, and Pork.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 medium onion, sliced into rings
- Place 1 pork chop between 2 pieces or plastic wrap or waxed paper.
- Working from center, gently pound pork with flat side of meat mallet until about 1/4-inch thick; remove wrap.
- Repeat with remaining pork chops.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Add pork chops; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until brown, turning once.
- Remove pork chops from skillet; discard drippings.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add marmalade, chili sauce and onion to skillet.
- Cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
- Add pork chops; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender and no longer pink.
lazyme, this might be simple, but the flavor is fantastic! Nothing but eye rolling while eating. Will have this again!