i made this dish after seeing a recipe for roast duck with raspberry sauce, and it's actually quite good- let me know.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1mix basting sauce ingredients together, set aside.
- 2preheat oven to 425f.
- 3add tenderlons and cook 7 minutes, baste with sauce, cook 10 minutes more.
- 4turn over and continue to cook, basting every few minutes 10-20 minutes until done.
- 5meanwhile make cranberry sauce.
- 6for Place 3 cups of the berries, the tomato, tomato paste, vinegar and herbs in a 1 quart saucepan. (Reserve 1/4 c remaining berries for garnish).
- 7Simmer over low heat until the juice of the berries is released. Pour the berry mixture into a sieve and press down with a rubber spatula to release the juices back into the saucepan.
- 8Return the sauce pan to the heat. Add the chicken stock and simmer over low heat.
- 9add pomegranate syrup and creme de cassis, stir to thicken. serve over sliced tenderloin.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin W/Cranberry Pomegranate Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.6
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 150.1 mg
- Sodium 168.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 47.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor
creme de cassis