Recipe by wicked cook 46
For the ZWT 5 Portugal Times are approximate and does not include marinading time
Top Review by Bergy
I cut the recipe back to about 12 oz of pork - no problem. When I was simmering the pork I added 1/4 cup white wine Loved the lemon served with it as well as having it in the marinade. Thanks for lovely dinner.
- 2 lbs boneless pork (cubed )
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 3 garlic cloves (finely chopped )
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper (to taste )
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion (finely chopped )
- 10 large pitted black olives
- lemon wedge (for garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinate pork in mixture of cumin, garlic, bayleaf, salt, pepper, wine and lemon juice.
- Marinate for 6 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade and reserve liquid.
- Saute in oil, onion and pork until pork is browned.
- Add marinade and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer 30 minutes add water or stock if necessary to keep it moist. Scatter with olives and serve with lemon wedges.