Recipe by WiGal
Serve with salad and you have a meal.
Top Review by Catnip46
I did not add the potatoes or carrots instead I made stuffing and Roasted Cauliflower & 16 Roasted Cloves of Garlic(from this sight also) to go with it. I did not really care for the thyme in it. The gravy was a little thicker than I wanted so I added more water to thin it out. Next time I will leave out the thyme and add more water. Made for Newest Zaar Tag game.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 pork steaks, about 1/2 inch thick
- 10 small potatoes, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chunked
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup mixed mushrooms, sliced drained
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil in large skillet.
- Flour pork steaks and brown in hot oil.
- Reduce burner to medium.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and onions. I like to brown them a bit.
- In the meantime, put into a small bowl, parmesan, soup, mushrooms, lemon juice, garlic, garlic salt, Worcestershire, thyme, pepper, water, and chicken bouillon cube; mix together and add to skillet.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender, 50 to 60 minutes. Check on about halfway through-stir, flip meat over.