Recipe by Mimi Bobeck
Top Review by The Robinsons
I don't give many five-star ratings, but this recipe deserved it. It's delicious and simple to make.
Note for the time-strapped: I only had time to let the roast marinate for an hour, so instead of discarding the marinade as instructed, I poured it into the baking dish and let the roast cook in it. The roast turned out great!
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pork in self-sealing bag.
- In blender, pulse parsley, onion and garlic until minced.
- Add remaining ingredients; process to blend.
- Add mixture to bag; seal and toss to coat pork.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Remove pork from bag; discard marinade.
- Place pork on wire rack inside roasting pan; bake 15 minutes.
- Lower oven temperature to 325 degrees; continue cooking until internal meat temperature reaches 155 degrees, about 1 hour.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.