Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from Quick Cooking Magazine.
- 2 (11 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 pickled jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a large saucepan, combine the beans, corn, broth, peppers and garlic salt.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until heated through.
Delicious soup and easy to do. I cannot buy pork and beans here so used standard baked beans and cooked some kransky sausages as the 'pork'. We all loved this for dinner tonight.