Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was one of the first recipes I tried from Epicurious. I serve it with easy to prepare Uncle Ben's wild rice/long grain rice combo and sauteed cherry tomatoes. This meal can be for company or an easy week night dinner at the kitchen table. So versatile!
- Press pepper onto both sides of pork pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
- Cook until just cooked through, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer to plates and keep warm.
- Add stock and lemon juice to skillet.
- Boil until reduced to 1/2 cup, about 7 minutes.
- Whisk in remaining 3 tablespoons butter. Add capers and lemon segments if desired. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour sauce over pork. Sprinkle with chives and serve.
I probably would have normally given this four stars, but it was just so quick and easy, I had to give it five! Excellent flavours. We love anything with lemon and capers, and the pork was so tender! Thanks for a great recipe!