1/1 Photo of Pork Hot Dish
1 hr 5 mins
Easy to make and no reason why you couldn't substitute any kind of meat for the pork. Good dish to take to pot lucks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless pork, cut into bit-size pieces
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet red peppers or 1/4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) package medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup saltine, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1In a skillet, heat oil. Cook pork, celery,red or green pepper and onion until the meat is browned and vegetables are tender.
- 2In a large bowl, combine pork mixture, noodles, soups, corn, milk, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 3Turn into an ungreased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 4Combine cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle on top.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Hot Dish
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 388.8
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 1144.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 16.6 g