Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Phase 1 Low Carb Recipes. Better Homes and Gardens. Page 144 2 Carbs
Make and share this Pork Diane recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, for chicken
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 lb boneless pork loin roast, cut into four 3/4 to 1 inch slices
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped
- For sauce, in a small bowl stir together water, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and mustard. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of each piece of meat with lemon-pepper seasoning.
- In a 10-inch skillet cook meat in hot butter over medium heat for 6-10 minues or until done (160 degrees) and juices run clear, turning once.
- Transfer meat to platter.
- Cover to keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat.
- Add sauce to skillet.
- Stir until well blended.
- Pour sauce over meat.
- Sprinkle with chives.
I found this same recipe on Farmland Foods site and made it. So very happy to see someone had already posted it. I didn't have a lemon, so I subbed with White Wine. SOOOO very delicious and FAST!! I will be making this again and often!