photo by DarksLight
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 lb boneless pork loin roast (cut into four 3/4- to 1-inch thick slices)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives or 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, stir together the water, wine, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and mustard; set aside.
- Trim any separable fat from the pork slices.
- Sprinkle both sides of each slice with lemon pepper.
- In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Cook pork in hot butter for 6-10 minutes or until just slightly pink in the center and juices run clear, turning once during cooking time.
- Remove meat from the skillet and keep warm.
- Remove skillet from heat; add sauce to skillet; stir until well blended, scraping up any browned bits from the skillet.
- To serve, spoon sauce over pork slices and sprinkle with chives or parsley.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!