Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe comes from the Everyday Food Magazine. Super good.
Make and share this Pork Cutlets Parmesan recipe from Food.com.
- Slice 12 ounces pork tenderloin into 12 rounds.
- Place rounds between two sheets of plastic wrap; with a meat mallet or small heavy skillet, pound to 1/8 inch thick.
- In shallow bowl, beat 2 large egg whites with 1 tablespoon water.
- In another bowl, combine 1/4 cup each plain dried breadcrumbs and grated parmesan.
- Place 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour in a third bowl.
- Season pork with coarse salt.
- Dip pork in flour, then in egg mixture.
- Dredge in breadcrumb mixture; pat it inches
- In large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil medium-high heat.
- Saute half the cutlets until golden brown and cooked through, about 1 minute per side.
- Repeat with another tablespoon oil and remaining pork.
- Serve with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.
I'll bet you can't eat just one. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.
These had a nice crispy crust on them. I did not even burn them as I usually do the things calling for parmesan cheese. I think that since they are so thin and cook fast they come out perfect. I made them exactly as written. Thank you.