1/1 Photo of Pork Cutlets Parmesan
This recipe comes from the Everyday Food Magazine. Super good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice 12 ounces pork tenderloin into 12 rounds.
- 2Place rounds between two sheets of plastic wrap; with a meat mallet or small heavy skillet, pound to 1/8 inch thick.
- 3In shallow bowl, beat 2 large egg whites with 1 tablespoon water.
- 4In another bowl, combine 1/4 cup each plain dried breadcrumbs and grated parmesan.
- 5Place 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour in a third bowl.
- 6Season pork with coarse salt.
- 7Dip pork in flour, then in egg mixture.
- 8Dredge in breadcrumb mixture; pat it inches
- 9In large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil medium-high heat.
- 10Saute half the cutlets until golden brown and cooked through, about 1 minute per side.
- 11Repeat with another tablespoon oil and remaining pork.
- 12Serve with lemon wedges and parsley sprigs.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Cutlets Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 257.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 1958.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 23.1 g