Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got the recipe from Copy Kat Chat message board.
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 center-cut pork loin chops
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- Prepare grill.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub pork with spice mixture; let stand 10 minutes.
- Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 4 minutes. Turn pork; grill 2 minutes.
- Brush each chop with 1 tablespoon sauce, and grill 2 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Picture on :.
I prepared the rub as directed (increased for larger portion) and used it on a pork loin roast that I tied and put on the rotisserie. The only thing I did differently was that I allowed the rub to set in for a couple hours vs 10 minutes as directed. I also added a mustard based basting sauce to the roast as it cooked on the grill. It must have been good as 8 adults destroyed a 7 lb. roast!
I love this rub! I make it all the time and put it on grilled chicken, fish, pork and roasted vegetables. I don't use the BBQ sauce at all.
This was good. I liked all the ingredients so I followed it to a tee. Used it on pork tenderloin and made it on the stove.