Recipe by Kellogs
This is a delicious way to eat pork that looks like it took much more work to make than it actually did. I got the recipe from a Grandma's Kitchen cookbook and thought I'd share here. I personally don't like cinnamon so I left it out and just used regular apple pie filling.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package pork stuffing mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling, with cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside.
- Spread pie filling in the bottom of a greased 13”x9” baking pan; place pork chops on top.
- Spoon stuffing mix over top; cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.