Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious way to eat pork that looks like it took much more work to make than it actually did. I got the recipe from a Grandma's Kitchen cookbook and thought I'd share here. I personally don't like cinnamon so I left it out and just used regular apple pie filling.
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package pork stuffing mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling, with cinnamon
- Brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside.
- Spread pie filling in the bottom of a greased 13”x9” baking pan; place pork chops on top.
- Spoon stuffing mix over top; cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
This is a great recipe! The whole family loved it.....It's a keeper!
If it's quick, easy and yummy it's #1 with me, and this is #1! I threw in a couple handfuls of dried cranberries into the stuffing mix (used Stove Top Pork flavor) and it really set it off. My family LOVED it! It's perfect for the working mom who doesn't want to spend a lot of time cooking...a must try!
This was so yummy! I didn't think one can of filling and one box of stuffing was enough (my family is big on stuffing) so I doubled those two and kept the amount of chops the same. It was great! Except next time I'll only use 1 1/2 cans apple. This was soooo filling, too!