1/3 Photos of Pork Chops With Apples & Stuffing
1 hr 5 mins
This is a delicious way to eat pork that looks like it took much more work to make than it actually did. I got the recipe from a Grandma's Kitchen cookbook and thought I'd share here. I personally don't like cinnamon so I left it out and just used regular apple pie filling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) package pork stuffing mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling, with cinnamon
- 1Brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat.
- 2Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions; set aside.
- 3Spread pie filling in the bottom of a greased 13”x9” baking pan; place pork chops on top.
- 4Spoon stuffing mix over top; cover.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Apples & Stuffing
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.4
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 124.2 mg
- Sodium 534.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 43.0 g