Recipe by Sharlene~W
From "A Taste of Oregon". My family loves pork chops, so I am always looking for a variety of ways to fix them. This is one of our favorites.
Top Review by asil
my family also love pork chops.i used the fore-quarter(larger)kind as i find these don't tend to dry out.this recipe is a great no-fuss one that you can addapt to feed a crowd(as i do on a nightly basis!)
- 3 lbs thick pork chops
- 1 onion, cut into thin slices
- 1 lemon, cut in thin slices
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season pork chops with salt and place in large baking dish.
- Top each pork chop with an onion slice and a lemon slice.
- Mix brown sugar and ketchup; spoon a couple of tablespoons over each chop.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake 30 minutes longer, basting occasionally.