Adapted from a Weight Watchers recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion, sliced
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie orange marmalade (16 calories per 2 tsp)
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 (5 ounce) pork chops, broiled until rare
- 1Heat oil in 8 inch non-stick skillet; add onion and garlic; sauté until softened, about 2 minutes.
- 2Add mushrooms and sauté 2 more minutes.
- 3Add remaining ingredients (except chops) and stir to combine; bring mixture almost to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat to low and add chops, spooning sauce over the chops.
- 5Cover and let simmer 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chops are tender.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops in Savory Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.9
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 95.7 mg
- Sodium 674.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 30.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-calorie orange marmalade