- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie orange marmalade (16 calories per 2 tsp)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 (5 ounce) pork chops, broiled until rare
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in 8 inch non-stick skillet; add onion and garlic; sauté until softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and sauté 2 more minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients (except chops) and stir to combine; bring mixture almost to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add chops, spooning sauce over the chops.
- Cover and let simmer 35 to 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chops are tender.