Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Lean pork chops dipped in flour and fried slightly brown. Garnished with saute' bell peppers and onion. Sprinkeled with "All Seasoned Pepper", garlic powder and seasoned salt. The taste is heavenly and looks like it came from a elegant exquiste restaurant.
- 3 lbs lean pork chops
- 2 cups flour
- 3 large bell peppers, of different colors
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon all seasoned pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Pour vegetable oil in large skillet, enough to just cover bottom, put heat on med high.
- Roll pork chops in flour pressing to knead flour into chop as much as possible.
- Lay chops into skillet to fry. (pork chop should sizzle just a little as you put it in.).
- Sprinkle with season salt, seasoned pepper and garlic powder to your taste.
- Turn chops over and repeat. Cook till done all the way thru.
- Slice your bell peppers and onion and put over chops. Saute and serve. walla -- .
This was absolutely delicious! The only change I made was to saute the veggies first (I added a little butter), then add back to the skillet once the pork chops were cooked thoroughly. I served over a bed of rice. I like onions, so I added another to the mix. Definitely a keeper!