Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this recipe on the web, and I've never had luck with pork chops mine always tend to be dry no matter what. I made these and talk about tender and melt in your mouth YUMMY!! You won't be disappointed with this recipe at all!
- 4 -6 pork chops, bone in
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) cancampbells cream of celery soup or 2 (14 ounce) canscampbells cream of celery soup
- Brown pork chops with the onion in oil, until browned on both sides.
- Place browned pork chops with onion in a casserole dish, cover with undiluted soup. Cover with foil and bake at 325, for 2-3 hours.
- You will have the most tender pork chops.
- and succulent gravy you have ever tasted.
This was so good I want to make it tomorrow night again! Butter was used along with the olive oil, to help the pork chops brown faster. The onions were sauted in the pan after the chops were brown. This was super fast to put together, so now I can go enjoy the football game for 2 hours with the family. Baked for 1 hr 45 mins at 375. Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup (July '10-Jan '11)
extremely easy to make and was a real family pleaser. Will be making this again
This is so easy and so good. We had it with Italian style spinach and rice to soak up the lucious gravy. DH says A KEEPER!!! thank you for posting