Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Easy fast casserole for all to enjoy
Make and share this Pork Chop Potato Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Wipe pork with damp paper towls.
- Trim off extra fat.
- Heat fat in medium skillet.
- In hot fat, brown chops well on both sides, sprinkling with salt and pepper.
- Drain well on paper towels Place pork chops in a 2 qt shallow casserole.
- Arrange onion slices, then potato slices, over top.
- Spoon cheese soup over all Bake covered, 1 hour or until meat and potato are tender.
Great!! I used Cream of Chicken soup because it was all I had but next time I will definitely try the cheese soup. Thanks
This was so easy to put together and so tasty. I was making it for company and one of them is can't have cheese, so, I substituted cream of mushroom soup with a little water added and then the rest of us sprinkled shredded cheddar cheese on top. Very tasty! Will definitely be making this one again. Thanks for posting!