1/1 Photo of Pork Chop Casserole
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
From an old farm cookbook; uses potatoes, French fried onions, and sour cream. I used sour cream and chives with this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix salt, pepper, paprika, and dry mustard in the flour.
- 2Dredge pork chops in flour mixture; brown in oil.
- 3Place sliced potatoes in a layer in an 11x7x1-1/2 inch pan.
- 4Place 1/3 of the French fried onions in this layer.
- 5Arrange pork chops over potatoes.
- 6Mix remaining flour in sour cream (I used sour cream and chives; it worked great); mix in milk; pour over the top; make sure it gets into the potato layer.
- 7Top with remaining French fried onions.
- 8Cover and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1-1/2 hours. Uncover for the last 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chop Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (563 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 776.7
- Calories from Fat 375
- Total Fat 41.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 183.2 mg
- Sodium 792.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 50.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French's French fried onions