Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great, easy dish for when you're hanging around the house. You could also cook in a crockpot on 'low' for 8 hours.
- 2 -6 pork chops
- 2 -6 potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- salt and pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 can mushroom, drained,your choice of size
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on chops and brown in skillet.
- Pick an oven pan large enough to fit the number of chops and potatoes you are cooking.
- Spray bottom of pan with Pam.
- Layer potatoes; sprinkle with seasonings.
- Place mushrooms (if using) on potatoes.
- Mix soup, milk, and seasonings; pour over chops.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 1 hour for 6 chops; 45 minutes for 2.
- Chops and potatoes should be tender.
Very easy and delicious recipe! I used 4 pork loin chops, 3 thinly sliced medium russett potatoes, a can of cream of mushroom soup (didn't have cream of celery) with all the other ingredients as per directed, and put it in the crockpot for 6 hours on low. All was tender, moist and delicious! You can't go wrong! Since you adjust your own seasonings, all was just right ;)! What a fabulous recipe for the crockpot! Thank you Wildheart!
This was one tasty dish! I made it in the crockpot, and added fresh whole mushrooms. Tender and easy to make. Keeper! Thanks Wildheart
I liked this but it turned out really soupy for me. I think it was my fault b/c i didnt use enough potatoes. Next time I will definitly use a crockpot!:) Thanks for an easy recipe!