W W Pork Chop Bake
- Ready In:
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless sirloin pork chops
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray baking dish lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix in baking dish the Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce & Onion Soup Mix.
- Place pork in baking dish and spoon some of the mixture over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, turn chops and continue to bake uncovered additional 20-30 minutes or until pork is done & tender.
- Serve spooning sauce over pork.
- To freeze: Place chops in a freezer bag and seal. Mix together the soup and cranberry sauce. Place in a second bag and seal. Place both bags into a larger freezer bag. Seal, label and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw overnight in fridge. Proceed with cooking directions.
Join The Conversation