Ohhh boy is this good! I found this recipe a few different places online (it originated on Rachel Ray) but have tweaked it a bit to make it my own. My husband went crazy over this dish, so I hope you enjoy it! Happy Eating!
- Preheat oven to 400, line pan with foil and use non-stick cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, combine pork, breadcrumbs, cheese, apple, garlic, parsely, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Shape into golf ball sized meatballs and place in pan. Bake until done until done (about 20 minutes).
- While meatballs are baking, bring pot of lightly salted water to a boil and cook the egg noodles. Drain, and toss with butter. Add parsley to taste.
- Place your pasta in a dish, top with some meatballs and enjoy!