Pork and Vegetable Casserole
- Heat oil in non-stick sauté pan on medium-high setting.
- Add pork and sauté until done.
- Remove pork and set aside.
- Into the same pan add coleslaw mix, carrots, mushrooms, onion, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and lime-flavored water.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Dissolve cornstarch in a little water and add to pan with tomatoes and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir frequently until liquid thickens.
- Spoon resulting mixture into a casserole dish, sprinkle with cilantro and serve hot.