Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 3 ounces lean pork, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2⁄3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups coleslaw mix, packaged
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1⁄8 celery salt (optional)
- 1⁄3 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime-flavored water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Heat oil in non-stick sauté pan on medium-high setting.
- Add pork and sauté until done.
- Remove pork and set aside.
- Into the same pan add coleslaw mix, carrots, mushrooms, onion, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and lime-flavored water.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Dissolve cornstarch in a little water and add to pan with tomatoes and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir frequently until liquid thickens.
- Spoon resulting mixture into a casserole dish, sprinkle with cilantro and serve hot.