Pork and Red-Pepper Skewers With Mango Dipping Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place mango, pineapple juice, lime juice, and 1/4 tsp of salt in a blender and process until well blended but not smooth. Pour into a bowl and stir in onion, cilantro, and jalapeno. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Toss the pork, bell pepper, and oil in medium bowl.
- Mix paprika, onion powder, cinnamon, allspice and remaining 1 tsp salt together in small bowl. Add to pork and toss to coat.
- Slide 1 piece of red pepper, skin side first, onto each skewer followed by 1 piece of pork. Place skewers on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake skewers until meat is barely cooked in the center, 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with mango sauce.