8 hrs 15 mins
An eclectic-electric pork and sweet potato soup, sparked with cumin and grounded with Ramen noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer potatoes, onion and pork in a crock pot.
- 2Sprinkle with cumin, ginger and pepper.
- 3In small bowl, blend 1 cup water and seasoning packets from ramen noodles (reserve noodles) pour mixture over pork and vegetables.
- 4Add remaining 3 cups water.
- 5Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- 6Break ramen noodles up, stir into crock pot.
- 7Cover, cook on high for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring gently once.
- 8Stir in green onions and serve.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Noodle Crock Pot Soup
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 111.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork-flavored ramen noodles