Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An eclectic-electric pork and sweet potato soup, sparked with cumin and grounded with Ramen noodles.
- Layer potatoes, onion and pork in a crock pot.
- Sprinkle with cumin, ginger and pepper.
- In small bowl, blend 1 cup water and seasoning packets from ramen noodles (reserve noodles) pour mixture over pork and vegetables.
- Add remaining 3 cups water.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Break ramen noodles up, stir into crock pot.
- Cover, cook on high for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring gently once.
- Stir in green onions and serve.