Recipe by Peter J
Something a little different for your next BBQ. I think the same recipe would also be good with minced lamb.
Top Review by katew
I made these meatball size and not as big burgers then baked them in the oven and they were delicious, so moist too. We had them as an appetizer. Seems size doesn't matter here !!!
- 500 g ground pork
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce