Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Want hot coffee with chocolately goodness, without all the hassle? Then this is it, real easy and can be made even with office breakroom coffee. Yum!
- 1 (4 ounce) packet hot chocolate powder
- 8 fluid ounces brewed coffee
- Really simple. Brew Coffee.
- Pour Packet of Coco into empty mug.
- Pour coffee over Coco, stir and enjoy, adding creamer to personal taste.
Easy and good! Thanks for a good morning drink. Made for PAC, spring 2014
YUM. Made for PAC, Spring2014.
Wow. I was surprised at how good this was. So simple, yet I never thought of trying it before. I used Stephen's brand of cinnamon candy cane cocoa. Delicious!! Thanks for posting!