Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted for ZWT6: Middle Eastern. I think this sauce would go really well with beef or lamb.
Make and share this Pomegranate Orange Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml beef broth (low sodium preferred)
- 236.59 ml pomegranate juice
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 118.29 ml red wine
- 14.79 ml red wine vinegar
- 4.92 ml grated fresh ginger
- 4.92 ml grated garlic
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 0.29 ml harissa
- 14.79 ml thinly sliced fresh mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients except for the mint leaves in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Lower the heat and simmer until the liquid has reduced by two thirds, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Strain the sauce through a fine-mesh strainer set over a bowl and stir in the mint.
- Keep covered and warm until ready to serve.