Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Champagne is serve with a splash of cranberry juice for this festive holiday cocktail, sure to make any celebration special.
- 4 ounces Brut champagne
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1. I prepare by first adding about 1/4 cup of cranberry juice then add the champagne and top with a few cranberries.
- My Note: Freeze the cranberries before adding them to your glass to keep the drink even colder! Enjoy!
- I did 1/2 oz. triple sec, 3 oz. cranberry juice cocktail and filled remainder of glass with champagne and bought fresh cranberries and put in bottom of glasses. A great way to kick off a Holiday gathering!
- I have top it of with a few frozen cranberries, and I small bundle of fresh mint for that real holiday look.
I love champagne and I love cranberry juice.....and I really love the two of them mixed together. This made for a very festive tipple, that we really enjoyed.<br/>Also a great way to make your champagne go just that little bit further!!<br/>A keeper for sure.<br/>Made for PRMR.