Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another way to enjoy salmon. Omega-3 fatty acids!
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb salmon fillet
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 pinch dried dill
- 1 sprig fresh parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
- Put wine, water, dill, parsley and onions in a saute pan, and bring to a simmer on medium heat.
- Place salmon fillets, skin-side down on the pan. Cover.
- Cook 5 minutes or to desired done-ness. Do not overcook.
- Serve sprinkled with freshly ground black pepper.