1/4 Photos of Poached Eggs a la King
This is a really quick and simple brunch of lunch dish. Could be for dinner too I guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion in butter till tender.
- 2Stir in soup and dash of pepper.
- 3Blend in milk and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and slip eggs into sauce.
- 5Cover and simmer until eggs are set, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- 6Place egg on muffin and top with sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poached Eggs a la King
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 228.5 mg
- Sodium 561.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 10.8 g