Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A very simple stir fry recipe.
Make and share this Plum Sauce Shrimp and Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb shrimp (deveined and peeled)
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli
- 1 small shallot, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- In a skillet heat up 1 tbsp vegetable oil and saute the onion, shallot, and garlic until translucent. Remove and set aside.
- Add remainder of vegetable oil, butter, and heat. Add shrimp, teriyaki, and hoisin and saute until mostly cooked.
- Add broccoli and cook until heated throughout but not crunchy. Return onion, shallot, and garlic.
- Add sesame oil and cook for 30 seconds.
- Serve with rice or simply by itself.