I'm not much of a dessert cook, but this is foolproof and tastes great.
Make and share this Plum Clafouti recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a shallow 18x28cm ovenproof dish with butter.
- Place the plum halves, evenly over the base of the dish.
- Place eggs and sugar in a food processor and blend until pale.
- Add the flour and essence and process until smooth.
- Add the milk.
- Process until well mixed.
- Pour the batter over the plums.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven (190°C) for 25 to 30 minutes or until the custard is set and golden.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar, cream or ice cream.