Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A Great one pot meal.Great for winter suppers.I found it on the web.A View of America.com/recipes/beef
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup pimentos, drained
- 8 ounces noodles, cooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Brown ground beef in skillet,stirring until crumbly.
- Add onion,cooking until tender.
- Stir in milk, soup, cream cheese until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients,mixing well.
- Cook until heated through.