Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Kids love these (& grown-ups too!) and they couldn't be easier. I adapted slightly to make healthier. You can customize it further to add whatever pizza toppings your family likes. From TOH's "Freezer Pleasers"
- 118.29 ml low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml low fat mozzarella, shredded
- 78.07 ml turkey pepperoni
- 78.07 ml low-fat mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml black olives, chopped
- 5 whole wheat English muffins, split
- Mix all ingredients except english muffins in a bowl. Spread over cut side of english muffin half.
- Wrap each individually and place in a freezer bag. May freeze up to 2 months.
- TO USE FROZEN SNACKS: Unwrap and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes (or until cheese is melted).