- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 16 pepperoni slices
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Unroll dough into 1 large rectangle.
- Press perforations to seal.
- Spread pizza sauce over dough to within 1 inch of edges.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Starting on a short side, roll up dough, jelly roll fashion.
- With a sharp knife, cut into 16 slices.
- Place cut side down on cookie sheet.
- Top each slice with 1 pepperoni slice and about 1 tsp.
- mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
These were so easy and pretty tasty. I made 4 batches of them to take to a potluck. I'm glad I read the other reviews first. I put mine in the freezer after rolling them to make them easier to cut. The first batch were actually a bit bland, so I added some garlic salt over the top of them. I might put some bacon bits or green peppers on the next time I make them.
These were great.. I took 3 crescent roll tubes to new years and ended up making all 3 batches because as soon as I laid them out they were all gone. I tried something different with them today and used garlic breadstick dough instead of crecent roll. That made them even better!!My 2 Year old loves these!