Quick Pizza Snacks
- Ready In:
- 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuit
- 1 (8 ounce) package thin sliced pepperoni
- 1 (8 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 container of grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces of grated pizza cheese
- Roll out each biscuit on dough board, place on baking sheet, lined with parchment paper or lightly greased.
- spoon sauce over each biscuit, place two or more slices of pepperoni on top.
- sprinkle with parmesan and then add pizza cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about ten min.
- Watch close as they brown quickly.
- You may make a large or small batch of these.
- Use more or less sauce as you see fit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I grew up on a farm and learned to cook from scratch. By age 9 I could follow a recipe.So I have been cookng for a lot of years now. Besides cooking I enjoy bible study, church, crafts, collecting rings and Christmas ornaments, reading, collecting angels and visiting with friends via E mail. Have been married for over 30years and have four children, two of which are handicapped. The kids are all grown now and I am getting use to cooking smaller portions. Recently found out my husband has non-hodgkins-lymphomia. He will start treatment soon. Learning more about healthy eating and healthy cooking.