Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, seeded, cut into 2-inch strips
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (13 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough, chilled
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Warm oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and saute until translucent, 5 minutes.
- Add bell pepper, mushrooms, garlic and Italian seasoning; saute until mushrooms are lightly browned, 8 minutes.
- Stir in soup; cook until slightly thickened, 2 minutes.
- Spoon vegetable mixture into a shallow 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Top with pepperoni, reserving slices for garnish, and sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Mist edges of dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roll out or stretch pizza dough to fit top of pan; trimming excess; pinch edges against pan to seal.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cut slits in dough to release steam.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with reserved pepperoni.
- Return to oven and continue baking until top is risen and browned; about 20 minutes longer.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.