My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, seeded, cut into 2-inch strips
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (13 ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough, chilled
- 1Preheat oven to 400*.
- 2Warm oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add onion and saute until translucent, 5 minutes.
- 4Add bell pepper, mushrooms, garlic and Italian seasoning; saute until mushrooms are lightly browned, 8 minutes.
- 5Stir in soup; cook until slightly thickened, 2 minutes.
- 6Spoon vegetable mixture into a shallow 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 7Top with pepperoni, reserving slices for garnish, and sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- 8Mist edges of dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 9Roll out or stretch pizza dough to fit top of pan; trimming excess; pinch edges against pan to seal.
- 10Bake for 5 minutes.
- 11Remove from oven and cut slits in dough to release steam.
- 12Sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with reserved pepperoni.
- 13Return to oven and continue baking until top is risen and browned; about 20 minutes longer.
- 14Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.4
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 851.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning