Recipe by anme
4 different versions of pizzas!
Top Review by Chef floWer
Very delicious pizza, I choose to make the first pizza. I substituted philly minute steaks for cooked chicken breasts and provolone cheese for parmesan cheese. My favourite side of the first pizza was the onion side. YUMMY. Thank you Anme
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 tablespoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1 philly minute steaks
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 -4 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 6 turkey meatballs, cut in fourths (I use Kittencal's Italian Melt-In-Your-Mouth Meatballs)
- 1 cup pasta sauce (I use Jo Mama's World Famous Spaghetti)
- 2 small prepared mini pizza dough (I use a little less than 1/2 of Quick Soft Breadsticks)
Directions See How It's Made
- for first pizza place garlic and oil in skillet and cook until oil is infused with garlic over med. heat (taking care not to burn the garlic).
- Spread oil over on first pizza crust.
- Heat butter in skillet and melt. Add onion and cook on low for about 15-20 minutes until very soft. Add honey and stir.
- Continue cooking for about 5 more minutes until nice and caramelized.
- Spread onions over one crust.
- Cook steaks over stove top for about one minute, do not over cook. Then place on half of the onion pizza on first pizza.
- Top the onion side with oregano, feta and a few TBS of mozzarella cheese, then top steak side with provolone and 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese on first pizza.
- on second pizza spread sauce on the other crust then top one side with cooked meatballs and sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle cheddar and remaining mozzarella cheese on the other side.
- Place in oven at 450°F until heated and cheese is bubbly (about 10-15 minutes).