Recipe by Kana K.
I love experimenting with cold pasta salads. This one was such a success I kept running back to the fridge to get more, so I think I'll wait a little bit before making another batch. Measurements are a guessing game for me 'cuz I never measure anything (you shouldn't either) and this always turns out killer !
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1⁄3 cup hormel turkey pepperoni
- 2 -3 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 medium maui onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 3 -4 pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1 (5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- mccormick pizza seasoning (I use about 10 healthy twists from my grinder)
- Italian dressing, to moisten
- 1 dash garlic powder, to taste