Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love experimenting with cold pasta salads. This one was such a success I kept running back to the fridge to get more, so I think I'll wait a little bit before making another batch. Measurements are a guessing game for me 'cuz I never measure anything (you shouldn't either) and this always turns out killer !
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1⁄3 cup hormel turkey pepperoni
- 2 -3 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 medium maui onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 3 -4 pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- 1 (5 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained & chopped
- mccormick pizza seasoning (I use about 10 healthy twists from my grinder)
- Italian dressing, to moisten
- 1 dash garlic powder, to taste
- Cook macaroni al dente, cool under water and drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients using the parmesan and dressing, marinated artichokes last to get the right consistency. I like it a little dry but it is your dish now, ya ?
Very good! I thought the pasta absorbed a little too much of the dressing so it was kind of dry. Since I had made the salad for a potluck, I didn't have the bottle to add more. However it is a very colorful salad and easy to prepare.
This is a really, really good salad. I used corkscrew pasta and about 1 cup of regular Italian pepperoni. I also added a lot more grated cheese. I didn't know whether or not to drain the artichokes, so added them with the marinade. It worked well. Next time I may add some more vegetables such as green pepper, broccoli, caulliflower, etc. I particularly liked the zip that the pizza seasoning added. I'll be making this one a lot.
i like salads you just need to check my site to see that and this is really good thanks for posting dee 9 i like salads 9 9