Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
these are nice to decorate with frosting for birthdays or the holidays
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- preheat oven to 375* -- lightly grease 2-12" pizza pans --
- cream butter, sugars, cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl.
- add eggs -- beat until light --
- combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl --
- add to creamed mixture --
- blend well.
- stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- divide dough in half.
- press into prepared pans.
- bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- cool completely in pans on wire racks.to serve cut into slim wedges.