Pizza Pan Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ready In:
2 giant cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease two 12 inch pizza pans.
- (I used butter flavored Pam) Cream butter, sugars, cream cheese and vanilla in a large bowl (thank God for KitchenAid stand mixers).
- Add eggs and beat until light.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Slowly add flour mixture to butter mixture to form dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Divide dough in half and press each half evenly into pans.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Strangely enough, I've become a better cook to lose weight. I joined eDiets and lost 100 pounds. Now I'm on the look out for tasty recipes that are easy to fix (I teach and often don't get home until after 5PM). In addition to my kitchen, my favorite place is my garden. I have a combination flower/herb/veggie garden and love to grow a variety of vintage or unusual plants. Because I teach I actually DO get a month off. I get up early to garden, sleep the hot afternoons away, then cook, read and watch movies. My favorite cookbooks are Crazy Plates and Looneyspoons. They are full of delicious, lowfat recipes with tons of trivia and humor. I teach science in a converted home ec kitchen. I love to use food as a teaching tool - making cheese to teach enzyme action, pickles to teach osmosis and diffusion, fudge to demonstrate igneous rock formation. I love kitchen gadgets, KitchenAid, Le Creuset cookware and my cats.