Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A real kid pleaser!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce (anywhere from 12 to 15 ounces works fine)
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- Mix first 6 ingredients.
- Shape into 12 meatballs with cube of cheese in center.
- Coat lightly with flour and brown on all sides in oil.
- Add pizza sauce and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice.