Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Use this delightful oil for seasoning pizza dough, calzones, focaccia, croutons, bread crumbs, pastas, etc
- 236.59 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 9.85 ml ground oregano
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 3.69 ml ground black pepper
- 2.46 ml curry powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml red pepper flakes
- 1.23 ml ground cumin
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine all the seasoning ingredients.
- Whisk over low heat just until warm and oil becomes fragrant.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Keep in refrigerator in a capped bottle.
Perfect amount of spice- we loved this! we dipped sliced baguette with melted Rembrandt cheese on it into this dipping oil- fabulous!! Thanks for a keeper Nyte!! We will make this again!!
Very spicy, pretty oil. Great for dipping sourdough bread into. This is spicy so adjust your spices if you don't like it so hot. Will use again!