Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
Super easy pizza on the grill.
- 2⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup roasted boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- cooking spray
- 1⁄2 cup smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 prepared pizza crust, 12 inch
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 2 drops liquid smoke (2 to 3 drops)
- Combine 1/4 cup grill sauce and chicken in a bowl. Toss well; set aside. Prepare grill. Place 1 crust on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 3 minutes or until puffy and golden.
- Turn crust, grill-mark side up; spread with 3 tbsp grill sauce. Top with half of Gouda, chicken mixture, mozzarella and green onions. Cover; grill 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is lightly browned. Sprinkle with half of cilantro. Repeat with remaining crust and toppings.
- Combine all ingredients except liquid smoke in medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from heat; add liquid smoke to taste. Serve over grilled chicken, turkey, pork, spareribs, salmon or hamburgers. Yield: 2 Cups.