- 354.88 ml water, 85-90 degrees (12.6 oz.)
- 14.79 ml water
- 4.92 ml water
- 4.92 ml honey or 4.92 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour (10.5 oz)
- 473.18 ml whole wheat flour (10.5 oz)
- 9.85 ml yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Add ingredients in the order given into the bread machine pan.
- Start dough cycle.
- Once the dough is done, remove it from the pan onto a floured work surface. If you are not ready to roll it out it can be stored in the fridge.
- Roll dough to the size needed, VERY THIN. Keep your surface and rolling pin well floured. If the dough is wet it will absorb the flour. Humidity and temperature can affect the amount of flour needed in the rolling.
- Dough for 6" - 1.25 oz 10" - 3.5 oz.